- Cancellation policy: on confirmed bookings; within 24 hrs, full fee. More than 24hrs, half fee.
- Overtime rate: time-and-a-half apply before 9 a.m. and after 5 p.m. and on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Day rate based on 8 hour day.
- Travel rate: 1/2 fee between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Fitting rate: pinning or adjustment of garment, or try on two or more garments; 1 hour minimum
- Lingerie rate: apply for bras, panties, slips, pantyhose, jockey and boxer shorts, sleepwear, transparent or translucent articles; agency must check with model before accepting any lingerie bookings. 1 hr min. Closed set required.
- Weather permit: on confirmed bookings; services not rescheduled, full fee. Weather permit cancellations made earlier are subject to normal cancellation policy.
- Weather permit options: book or release will be enforced for options when secondary job is ready to confirm.
- Use rights: are limited to the specific rights granted (ie. Geographic terms, # of pictures, media etc) and may not be extended without negotiations.
- Any business expenses incurred on model’s behalf (ie. Flight, hotel, etc) in relation to booking must be paid in 30 days or will be subject to 20% agency fee.
- Agency: 20% agency service charge will be applied to billings. A 24% per/annum compounded daily finance charge will be applied to billing unpaid within 30 days.
- Disclosure of extraordinary conditions or requirements
- Provide safe working environment and adequate dressing facilities on all bookings. Food and refreshments are to be provided by the client for day long bookings. Yes, models need to eat.
- When booking weather permit, specify weather conditions
- Check with agency for advertising conflicts
Booking Terms and Conditions
In consideration of receipt of the modelling fee (inclusive of service fee) as well as any additional usage fees due which were negotiated with the manager, the model hereby sells, assigns and grants to above or those for whom they are acting as indicated above, the right and permission to copyright and/or use and/or publish photographs of likeness of the model which the model may be included in whole or in part of composite reproductions thereof in colour or otherwise.
In accordance with above, the model releases and discharges the companies and persons named above and persons acting on behalf of them from any liability by virtue if any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form that may occur to be produced in the taking of said picture or in any processing thereof completion of the finished product. All other releases are not valid unless countersigned by a model manager. Any release by model and manager above is not valid until payment is received in full.